How to measure performance using variable profit inside Google analytics.
This guide makes it possible to make a report in Google analytics and show the following:
- NetProfit (GrossProfit - adspend)
- ROI (Real ROI calculated with profit)
How to set it up:
1. First go to Admin -> View settings -> Calculated metrics
2. Set up the following to metrics (use the goal number for grossprofit in your Google analytics).
ROI: ( / ) - 1
Net Profit: -
3. When you have done this, then please click this link for the custom rapport:
Click to get the custom report here and install the custom report inside Google analytics. (It only works if you have created the calculated metrics before.)